healthiswealth · justgirlproject · netflix · selfcare · skincare · summer · sunscreen · tanning · walnutscrub · 1 comment ·
Safety Tips For Your Summer Skin
It’s officially summertime! That means more fun… and more sun. Protect your skin from UV rays and get a fresh glow following these safe skin tips.
- Use an oil-free sunscreen with SPF 30+. Heavy sunscreens with oil clog your pores, and low SPF sunscreen doesn’t effectively protect your delicate skin!
- Use aloe Vera after tanning to cool and heal your skin. Plus, it feels like absolute HEAVEN after a long day in the sun.
- Take breaks from tanning! After 30 minutes, give your body a chance to cool off. Remember you are a human. Not a cookie on a tray.
- Drink LOTS of water. The summer heat quickly dehydrates your skin, leaving it dry and flaky.
- Cool down your showers! Long, hot showers strip your skin of natural, nourishing oils.
- Use moisturizer directly after showering to lock in that dewy moisture.
- Do NOT use tanning oil. Oil traps heat, and basically cooks your skin like a steak. A healthy tan appears over time, through short intervals in the sunlight. Stay patient, babe. Rome wasn’t built in a day!
- Do NOT go to tanning beds. They are linked to accelerated aging and cancerous skin lesions. Health is wealth!
- That walnut scrub? Trash. Do NOT exfoliate with harsh, textured soaps. While it may feel good, these treatments cause microtears in the skin. It’s a no from me!
- Use aluminum free deodorant! Yes, it takes your body a few weeks to adjust, but it eventually works. Antiperspirant deodorant -which contains aluminum- has been linked to breast cancer.
Hi, did you know there are spells to win love back from an ex. I have done it. I love reading about relationships and how to make them work, how to better the relationship, and how to keep the spark alive, even how to talk to them a certain way to get them to think a different way about the situation and you. If you need advice or want to win your ex back, try DR EMU copy and message on the following ( Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) or ( WhatsApp: +2347012841542 ) It will change your mentality and get you what you want. Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple- 104891335203341
Leave a comment